Working Together To Ensure Better Outcomes
When you step into our hospital it is easy to see our common goal at work: Working to achieve better outcomes for our patients. It starts with our employees and their passion to help each patient overcome their adversity and reach a better quality of life. Providing patients with unmatched, personalized care is only possible by hiring the most passionate, talented caregivers we can find.
Commitment to Better Outcomes
Our commitment is to deliver a higher level of care in order to achieve better outcomes for our patients. Our unique approach to rehabilitation is evident by our interdisciplinary team approach, leading edge technology, and evidence-based strategies.
We’re committed to providing better outcomes to our employees as well. We’ve paved the way by creating an environment where patient success is a reflection of the quality of care we provide and we celebrate those successes each and every day.
Want to learn more about being a part of a team that puts outcomes first? Contact a recruiter or check out our job opportunities!
Celebrating Successful Outcomes
Our hospitals rewards employees who excel in their daily work. Awards and special recognition include:
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN®) recognition program
- Case Management Certification reimbursement program
- Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy Tuition Reimbursement program
- Outstanding Employee of the Quarter
- Outstanding Employee of the Year
- Employee Referral Program
- Therapy & Nursing Clinical Ladder program
- Nurses Week-May
- Better Speech and Hearing Month-May
- National Occupational Therapy Month-April
- National Rehabilitation Week-September
- National Physical Therapy Month-October